published on September 30, 2022
Don't miss any hot penny stock gainers!
To get updates throughout the day (every 10 minutes), signup for a free account
What Are 5G Stocks?
5G is the 5th generation global technology standard for cellular networks with improved speed and faster network than 4G. 5G stocks are the companies that are heavily invested in the infrastructure or whose product lines rely on the 5G network as Apple's iPhone.
5g small cap stocks
5g stocks is a list of companies with 5g technology or are getting into the 5g field. Some of these 5g company stocks are worth watching for short term traders and long term investors.
5g small cap stocks are risky to invest in in the long term because the whole 5g sector is dominated by household names like Apple, Google, Amazon, and many other big technology companies.
In the short term, however, traders may find 5g small cap stocks worth trading because small caps make big moves on a daily basis.
12 5G Penny Stocks to Watch
Following is a list of 12 5G stocks to watch in 2022, some of these stocks are no longer penny stocks, but they are still small caps.
1 Simple Options Strategy - 738% ROI
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ADR) (NYSE:ASX)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ADR) (NASDAQ:ERIC)
- Globalstar, Inc (NASDAQ:GSAT)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Comp (NYSE:HPE)
- Communications Systems, Inc (NASDAQ:JCS)
- KT Corporation (ADR) ( NYSE:KT)
- Nokia Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:NOK)
- UTStarcom, Inc (NASDAQ:UTSI)
- Vislink Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:VISL)
- Boingo Wireless Inc (NASDAQ:WIFI)
- Wipro Limited (ADR) (NYSE:WIT)
Hottest Technology Stocks